Hi, I'm Charlie, and I'm
Maybe you've seen viral posts where people have powerpoints or resumes advertising themselves to eligible bachelorettes. This is like that.
- 23 years old
- Man (he/him/his)
- 5'10 and has never lied about being 6'
- Graduated from UVA
- Working as an analyst at a Fortune 100 bank
- Donates to Wikipedia
- Not a Republican or Libertarian
- Uses separate shampoo & conditioner
- Already has Costar downloaded (Taurus)
- Relationship with family is Normal and Chill
(This is my sister and me)
Things I think are neat
- I like to hike and rock-climb, but I'm not that serious about them, so you might be better than I am
- I used to work for a distillery, so I know a lot about whisky (and have a lot of their t-shirts, clearly)
- I watch a lot of Great British Bakeoff and do a little bit of baking myself (my biscuit recipe lives here)
- I write songs and poems. You can watch a music video I made with a friend here
Me with my poetry team in spring 2019.
"Charlie is only like 60% as weird as the existence of this website would lead you to believe."
-Salem, friend from school
"Anecdotally, there aren't nearly enough straight men going to therapy. So I guess he should get some points for that?"
"Super low-maintenance and a very attractive addition to your living space. Excellent value for somebody who's busy but wants to add a little zest."
-Actually an online review of a houseplant but it resonates with me a lot
"What? No. Why would I give you a quote for that?"
Get in touch
Slide into my DMs on Twitter
Send me an email (old-fashioned but it works)
Why go to all the work of making this site when dating apps exist?
One of the things I hold most dearly is my commitment to stupid bits, and this is a pretty good stupid bit, so we're going for maximum effort. The outcomes aren't the point; the bit is.
So this is a joke?
Mostly, but I really am single ;)
Do you think you're funny?
Yea, I guess. More to the point, I recognize that this isn't up everybody's alley, but if you've read all the way to the bottom of the page you must be at least intrigued by this silly joke. I think there's some value in that.